Today is your chance to win an iPad!
Ready for the football final, we’re offering an amazing Coca-Cola prize draw from Co-op.
Robots are delivering random prizes today, so here’s your chance to win a Coca-Cola football – or a ticket for an iPad – with your order!
HOW TO ENTER THE PRIZE DRAW:
- Enter Co-op in the Starship app
- Add your favourite Coca-Cola product to your order, or alternatively go to the ‘Matchday Favourites’ category and select the available Coca-Cola Prize Draw item
- Check out as usual, with any other items you wish to purchase
Last entries tonight, Friday 18th August, at 9pm
If you’re a random winner, a little robot will deliver a Coca-Cola football, or a prize ticket for an iPad, with your order!
iPad 9th gen
Terms and Conditions
1. Promoter: Co-operative Group Limited, registered no 525R with registered address at 1 Angel Square, Manchester M60 0AG (“Co-op”).
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 16 or over who place an eligible order with Co-op via the Starship – Food Delivery app. Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, employees or immediate family members of any third-party companies associated with the promotion, prize providers or agencies assisting with the promotion operation may not enter the promotion. Proof of eligibility may be required.
3. Promotional Period: This promotion is valid for deliveries booked between 00:01 on 18/08/2023, and 21:00 on 18/08/2023.
4. How To Enter: Simply purchase any qualifying Coca-Cola product to complete the entry process within the Promotional Period. One entry per order. Entrants must have access to the internet, a working telephone number and an email address. Retain a copy of receipt for proof of purchase.
5. Qualifying Coca-Cola Products: Any Coca-Cola product available on the online storefront of Co-op via the Starship – Food Delivery app.
6. No Responsibility For Entries Not Received: No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed or not received for whatsoever reason.
7. Disqualification: Any entrant using bulk, third party entries or other automated means, trying to circumvent the rules, is fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase their entries, or entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these rules in full will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
8. Prize: There are 20 x Coca-Cola footballs and 1 x iPad 10.2-inch (Silver, 64GB) to be won. Prizes are non-transferable.
9. Winner Selection: Winners will be chosen at random during the Promotional Period.
10. Winner Notification: Football – prize will be put into customer order. iPad – winning envelope will be put into customer order, with instructions to get in touch with Co-op, prize will be sent out within 28 days.
11. Agreement To These Terms And Conditions: By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these rules. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these rules, or of the spirit of this promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to accept an entry and/or disqualify an entrant or a winner. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. Changes To These Terms And Conditions: The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value than the original or vary these rules due to any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
13. Use of Personal Information: The Promoter and its agents will only use personal information supplied by entrants for the purposes of administering this promotion. By entering this promotion, you agree that if you win the Co-op and 3rd party agencies acting on Co-op’s behalf may use your entry, name, photo or image, county of residence and any testimonial you have provided to us, for promotional purposes (including on our websites, social media, within our magazines or within promotional emails).
14. Liability: To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any damage, loss or injury suffered due to entering this promotion or taking up a prize. The Promoter will not be liable for the loss, diminishment or destruction of a prize that occurs during delivery to the winners’ delivery address.
15. Relevant Law: These rules (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.