Senior Data Analyst, Data Warehouse Team
Starship Technologies is developing the future of delivery – self-driving robots that will bring goods to people all around the world. We have entered commercial pilots with hundreds of robots driving along the sidewalks across the United States and four countries in Europe. Soon there will be thousands and millions of robots around the world.
Autonomous driving is difficult – our unstructured vibrant world is one of high complexity where anything can happen. Luckily robotic deliveries produce lots of data – everything from robot sensor readings to durations of individual delivery steps. Every day of operations produces terabytes of data that can improve our robots and operations. We could use some help here.
We are looking for a data analyst who is passionate about data. We are still a small team so being able to switch roles between software developer and data analyst would be greatly appreciated. Here is a small sample of the tasks that are waiting for you:
- Write code and queries to turn raw data into useful data models
- Talk to people to understand the complex dynamics of our data that is produced by our servers, robots, human operators and the environment
- Write queries that will be able to process hundreds of terabytes of data
- Visualise data, preferably in a beautiful way
- Implement a data quality and monitoring system to ensure that everything runs smoothly
- Support your colleagues and help them to make most out of our data and tools
What we expect from you:
- You are curious about data and data processing
- You are excited about Big Data technologies (Redshift,Spark, Presto, Tableau)
- You are fluent in few programming languages and frameworks and willing to learn new ones
- You are good with SQL
- You have unwavering attention to detail when it comes to data quality
- You feel comfortable in a rapidly moving environment and are able to make solid prioritisation decisions
- Full time contract with a 4 month trial period
- Location: Tallinn, Estonia
How to apply?
Please submit your applications by writing an e-mail to email@example.com and adding “Senior Data Analyst” to the subject line.
If you want to learn more about us, visit www.starship.xyz or just Google “Starship Technologies.” You can also find out more information on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.