Robot Handler, Netherlands
Starship Technologies, the company leading the delivery industry revolution with fleets of friendly sidewalk robots is looking for a Robot Handler based in Rotterdam, Netherlands. We’re building autonomous robots designed to deliver parcels, groceries, and food in 15-30 minutes within a 2-3 mile radius.
We have entered commercial pilots with nearly 100 robots trundling along the pavements across Europe, the United Kingdom and the United States. The Robot Handlers will be take part of the day-to-day operations for robot deliveries in Netherlands.
Come join us and be a part of the Future of Delivery, today.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Transport the robot to trial locations
- Accompany the robot on the street to monitor and record its performance
- Communicate with the remotely situated robot operator
- Ensure robots safety as it learns to navigate
- Support our partners delivery processes
- Record social reactions to the robot
- Answer any questions about the robot from the public
- Perform basic maintenance tasks on the robot
- Complete diagnostic report post-testing
- Participate in promotional events related to the robot
We are looking for someone who is:
- Excited to be part of something totally new and inspirational
- Passionate about robots, technology and its advancement in society
- Responsible, reliable and calm in all situations
- Articulate and comfortable talking to strangers on the streets
- Comfortable appearing in pictures and the media
- A quick thinker with the ability to resolve non-standard situations
- Comfortable conversing in both Dutch and English
- Able to walk and move around in any weather
Terms & Conditions:
- Located in Rotterdam
- Full time or part time, including on weekends
How to apply?
Please submit your applications by writing an e-mail to email@example.com and adding “Netherlands Robot Handler” to the subject line.
If you want to learn more about us, visit www.starship.xyz or just google “Starship Technologies.” You can also find out more information on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.