Starship Technologies is developing the future of delivery – self-driving robots that will bring goods to people all around the world.
We’re looking for operators who oversee robots on a daily basis and are willing to contribute to the creation of something that changes the very idea of how people think of deliveries.
We are creating 99% autonomous robots, which means we outsource the difficult decisions to humans who are able to solve different social and traffic situations.
- Map out navigation paths
- Communicate with the robot handler
- Navigate the robot in a safe and sensible manner
- Determine if the robot is behaving as expected
- Log and report any issues to relevant teams
- Manage test issues and incidents on-site
We are looking for someone who is:
- Excited to be part of something totally new and inspirational
- Responsible, reliable and calm under pressure
- Careful and diligent with attention to detail
- A quick thinker with the ability to resolve non-standard situations from a distance
- Able and willing to spend hours in front of a screen
- Able and willing to work outside traditional working hours in shifts
- Ready to work in a team on a daily basis
The perfect operator will possess:
- A keen interest in technology and its advancement in society
- A good mental and physical discipline to stay alert and responsive in front of a screen for several hours at a time
- A testing mindset – ability to see issues and suggest improvements to tools and processes
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Technical IT skills are not necessary to be successful
- Flexible working hours with hourly pay
- Possibility to work nightly shifts
- Full time, part time options available
- Location, Tallinn, Estonia
How to apply?
Please send your resume and application to email@example.com