Head of Product
Starship Technologies is developing the future of delivery – self-driving robots that will bring goods to people all around the world.
We are looking for an experienced, talented, creative, and passionate leader to focus on building a world-class product experience and to build and lead a talented and diverse product organisation.
As a self-motivated and enthusiastic member of our team, you will work with talented peers in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
You will work in an agile environment using a modern product development methodology with a focus on rapid iteration and world-class design. You will be responsible for platform roadmaps and constant adaption by analysis of customer feedback, usability tests as well as running field tests to test out new and innovative product concepts.
The ideal candidate will embody and be able to balance the creative/design and the scientific / data-driven sides of product development.
The engineering and existing product organisation is located in Estonia, and this position will be located in a suitable location in Europe. You will be interacting with our operational and business units as well as partners in Europe and the United States.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Be a critical thought leader and execution partner in shaping and driving the overall product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Responsible for articulating and maintaining the platform product roadmaps.
- Collaborate with other product owners, architects, and engineers to deliver roadmap implementation.
- Responsible for ensuring well-defined operational processes for continuous enhancement to the product and services as well as develop proper KPIs for monitoring performance and feedback loops through analytics to drive new features, product and service improvements.
- Manage the timeline for feature development, ensuring it stays on track and clearly reporting status and issues.
- Collaborate with engineering, key stakeholders, and external partners to drive features needed by our customers and partner.
- Act as the “Product Evangelist” to lead product innovation that exceeds customer expectations and surpasses all competitor offerings, to extend market penetration and meet revenue goals for the product line.
- Proven track record in leading the development of Internet products.
- Proven ability to build and iterate on platforms that provide a consistent architecture across all channels.
- A strong understanding of all aspects of outstanding product design.
- Ability to conceptualize the big picture and break it down to an executable roadmap.
- Ability to collaborate across geographical areas and cross functional teams.
- Appetite for continuously learning and challenging yourself.
- Experience with modern software development methodologies.
- 5+ years of increasing responsibility leading product launches from concept through to launch.
- 5+ years of experience shipping internet-scale transactional platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in creating a vision and driving a Product organisation to meet ambitious goals.
- Must be a visionary leader with sufficient technology expertise who can motivate diverse professionals to succeed in a highly competitive market, keeping the team focused on the breakthrough, transformational strategies, and tactics to best leverage the resources of a growing company.
- Exceptional abilities to attract, recruit, retain and scale a high-performance Product organisation.
- It is essential that the successful candidate be an exceptional leader with strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented team.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
- Full time
- Location: Europe
How to apply?
Please submit your applications by writing an e-mail to email@example.com and adding “Head of Product” to the subject line.
If you want to learn more about us, visit www.starship.xyz or just google “Starship Technologies.” You can also find out more information on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.